You fucking?

No. I am not.

good talk fellas

Hey @Spyder , let’s revisit this one in a couple of months

5 Likes

:horgh:

:ohdip:

Doctor told her not to.fuck.now.

Did she ask the doctor if the baby’s father being mentally retarded would have any negative consequences?

2 Likes

She could’ve since I wasn’t allowed in.

At least being excluded due to Rona has spared you that awkward bit where they ask Dad to leave the room and then ask Mum if she has any fears for her or baby’s safety from DV (at least, that is the procedure here, maybe not in your merciless capitalist dystopia).

Here, they called Frenchie to the computer to answer the questions, while I was in the room. The doctor then pretended she had things to do, and that’s why she needed her to fill them in herself.

Why not?

She had spotting around her vagina. No sex untill shes sorted out.

She asked them to say that. It’s all good.

Yeah, we had that happen too. Of course, now that we have two young kids, we don’t need anyone to tell us how not to have sex.

Kids are master cock blockers

We were back to busting for physical therapy at four months and have started busting for procreation on number two at about the six month mark. Looks like back to back years of paid maternity leave are on the menu.

That is not at all crazy and I applaud you.

Question for those married with children, I’ve been able to have sex every day but looking towards the future how possible will that be as the baby becomes a walking talking toddler?

Depends on the kids sleep patterns.