frm

Virus Viewin’

Things I have watched during isolation:

Sopranos
New Pope
Raising Arizona

MIND YOU DON’T CUT YOURSELF, MORDECAI

Is The New Pope any good?

I liked it a lot. It’s beautifully done, but very weird.

Cool, I’ll give it the old college try.

I’ve been enduring all kinds of saccharine bullshit lately.

I liked New Pope more than Young Pope. Start with that one.

:cheers:

This reads like a critique of contemporary Soundcloud rappers.

6 Likes

I’ve been watching the Rocky series. I forgot how many back-to-back montages IV has. What a beautifully dumb movie.

The virus has caused me to finally get Internet access set up at my apartment after living here for 3 years. Now, with Regal & AMC shutting down for the foreseeable future, it remains a very real possibility that Sonic the Hedgehog will be the last film I have ever seen in a theater. Dark times.

4 Likes

Had an office to myself so streamed Dawn of the Dead on the big telly on the wall.

3 Likes

At work we shifted from producing a half hour news magazine every week to a half hour nightly update. Obviously the work pace has quicken and gotten more hectic.

I got some real Dawn of the Dead opening scene news studio vibes this morning. :seenthingscat:

1 Like

Be regionally brave, Terrence!

2 Likes

I’ve watched the outsider. It’s based on a Stephen king novel, the outsider.

i’ve considered it. any good?

Made my girlfriend start watching Firefly. Back when things made sense in the year 2002. Hello
Anyone there

1 Like

Last night I watched Drive and seeing Christina Hendricks in that movie made me want to see Prime Hendricks, which is when she was in those two Firefly episodes, which I still have on DV-fucking-D. Hello, brother.

And a real hero

Nightcall rules hard ass. :seriouscat:

2 Likes

You guys should watch Bondarchuk’s War and Peace then Bondarchuk’s Waterloo on the biggest screen available. Both are mind blowing and it makes for a great 10 hours miniserie.

4 Likes
1 Like

:cheers: