frm

Things That Send You Into A Blind Rage (or at least kind of annoy you)

2 Likes

Speak African, motherfucker.

3 Likes

White Guy Looks at AOC’s Ass, Shocks Marius

4 Likes

Pretentious White guy names favorite books in Latin, infuriates forum

4 Likes

You comin at me, dawg?

1 Like

Venis ad me canem

Just prodding a little bit. It’s kind of strange how your persona on the forum went from stuffy classics-obsessed guy to Jizz and McDonald’s man.

4 Likes

Sorry, who is Melvin?

Marius contains multitudes bitch

1 Like

i kissed melvin and i’m not sorry

He’s been around forever but has mostly been a lurker for like 10+ years.

The hero this frm needs.

1 Like

7 Likes

Eugene’s AI experiments have led to my cantankerous cat’s vanity account achieving sentience.

2 Likes

Sometimes I remember the episode of American Pickers where they go to Jack White’s house to sell him a taxidermed pachyderm head (dunno why it is okay when Jack White does it but not me) and when they get there Jack White just happens to be doing a photoshoot with “the world’s oldest burlesque model” and its just him and a camera and this 80 year old broad. I think about that sometimes and I think about how unfair it is that Jack White outlived Ed Asner.

3 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanPickers/videos/792470665586/

Like it is one thing that this is staged as fuck and another that this is what Jack White stages to make himself seem cool. The douxhebag levels would make that thing Vegeta wears blow up.

1 Like

I keep seeing stupid adverts about ‘How Japanese People Remove Toxins’ and a picture of someone putting a slice of onion in their sock popping up on various otherwise legit news sites and there is no way in hell I am ever clicking on those but it does make me wonder how the economics of all that work. The same 3 clickbait firms on the innernet are increasingly omnipresent and it’s disturbing.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call Ruthless Reviews a legit news site.

3 Likes

To be fair I’d hardly call CNN a legit news site (where those pop up as well) either.