frm

the cute pit bulls thread

post ur cute bully pics here

4 Likes

2 Likes

Waiting to be fed a babby.

Dave I’ve gone to the dog park several times since taking this photo but haven’t seen any PBs since then. The happy pit bull is named Lexie and there was another one that looked just like her, but belonged to someone else, so I took a photo.

Lexie is very sweet and very fat, probably a PB/English Bulldog mix. There are two regulars named Ace and Tank that show up in the park a lot, I’ll try and get a pic soon :eyes:

4 Likes

Good news everyone!

2 Likes

This one refused to ever put down her gross tennis ball the entire time she was at the park, even when getting lots of petz.

5 Likes

That tennis ball is the only thing stopping her from murdering everyone in the park, presumably by drowning them in gross dog slobber.

You guys would loved the one that used to live across the street. He was more the size of a Rottweiler than a pitt Brad and he was an orange and black brindle coat that looked eerily like tiger stripes. He was also the only dog in the neighborhood who never fucked with my goats even once.

He fucked with my chickens when I had them but the one time he actually caught one he just spent like five minutes licking it like a lollipop before letting it go.

7 Likes

:horgh:

3 Likes

This is Flo

Black people are not retards about their pit bulls. They dont put them in tutus, call them “pibbles”, insist “it’s all how there raised!!!” and treat them like children instead of fucking dogs.
That stupid shit is reserved for white wimmen.

thank you, this is a cute picture

1 Like

That was posted in the comments section of a news article where a pit bull killed a toddler for getting too close to his food bowl. Half the comments were upset the pit bull was euthanized.

1 Like

hmm. this is the cute pit bulls thread. there might be another for attacks but this is for cute stuff

1 Like

No such thing

7 Likes

Sax should be put in a timeout for antagonizing our most volatile poster.

1 Like