frm

The Coronavirus Thread (Part 2)

Quarantine line stretchin’ around the corner
Welcome to the new world order

1 Like

Finally, a wedge issue for the separatists.

Seems excessive.

Workers at a Baltimore plant manufacturing two coronavirus vaccines accidentally conflated the vaccines’ ingredients several weeks ago, ruining about 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine and forcing regulators to delay authorization of the plant’s production lines.

The plant is run by Emergent BioSolutions, a manufacturing partner to both Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca. Federal officials attributed the mistake to human error.

The mixup has halted future shipments of Johnson & Johnson doses in the United States while the Food and Drug Administration investigates. Johnson & Johnson has moved to strengthen its control over Emergent BioSolutions’ work to avoid further quality lapses.

Boy I Really Hope Somebody Got Fired For That Blunder

You’ll be shitting in KFCs maskless soon, buddy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cranking out a bel canto on his iPhone speakers while he… well, you get the idea.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Are those 25… pounds?

1 Like

Yes. Rogue 25 kg plates are red.

:horgh:

9 Likes

:deflated:

I already got the Facebook treatment.

Tell someone you like Madness and all of a sudden you’re dubbed a Mustard Plug fan.

2 Likes

I am on a conference call and I made this

7 Likes

Meanwhile in Belgium

Amazing to read his Twitter today.

Do fox news vaccine skeptics know that murdoch was the first to get his?

Covid was the third largest cause of death after heart disease and cancer. Suicides decreased by almost six percent between 2019 and 2020.