frm

Talk Talk

This is so good

5 Likes

On one hand, we should have an entire Talk Talk thread. On the other hand, it would die on the vine because almost all of their output is flawless.

2 Likes

:salivatinghomer:

EDIT: Fuck it, I went ahead and did it anyway. This is the OG punk rock version of the first track on their debut LP and it’s magic. That guitar sound is no joke.

1 Like

Remarkable

1 Like

Still have yet to get into their earlier stuff, but that run of Colour of Spring - Spirit of Eden - Laughing Stock is astonishing.

3 Likes

Yeah, even one of those albums is a lifetime highlight for any band and they did three in a row. I used to think Laughing Stock was the best but I’m leaning towards Colours of Spring these days. There’s something about the way ot sounds that makes my imagination run wild

2 Likes

This needs to go in here. It was originally supposed to be a Talk Talk album but ended up a solo project. I don’t really like that many male vocalists, but I can listen to Mark Hollis anytime. It’s a beautifully fantastic album.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

my favorite band by far

3 Likes

Listening to Spirit of Eden is like taking a warm bath surrounded by scented candles.

3 Likes
1 Like