1 Like

:jimmy:

This thread is all I ever dreamed of.

2 Likes

:feelsgood:

One of the first demos I ever got in the mail:

1 Like

Poop on the porcelain.

Badger: “I love the music of Suffocation, but I would love it even more if they’d recorded these classic songs in a storm drain using a dictophone.”

Hobax: “Take a seat, my son.”

3 Likes

I had a night that resembled an Autopsy lyrics sheet, and it was scored by this thread. Shortest twelve hours I’ve ever worked.

4 Likes

Me (tears streaming down my face): NOOOOOOOOOOO, you can’t just keep listening to demo versions over later, more polished versions of the same songs, that isn’t how the band intended to sound, they were limited by all kinds of factors, the subsequent versions of classic songs like Reincremation are the superior, definitive versions!!!

Fat Badger: haha low-fi record goes KSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLOMP BLOMP BLOMP BLOMP

7 Likes

:horgh:

:horgh2:

I understand that it looks like I’m doing a bit here, but this :seriouscat: sounds better than 90% of properly recorded contemporary DM albums.

1 Like

Fuck off nowadays death metal.

2 Likes

Like Badge, I have a soft spot for gooey diarrhea sounds in my death metal.

1 Like

I’m sleuthing through the recesses of my old demented mind to catalogue here my gigantic demo collection of the early - mid 90s.

Piss stains under the toilet seat.

1 Like

Mold under the rim.

1 Like

Stench of the chamber pot.

1 Like

If I can make Badger’s evenings go quicker, it is worth bearing this heavy cognitive burden.

Flooded public urinal.

Jimmy’s demo was actually sounding bretty good back then:

3 Likes