frm

Shit the Bed - The Bad Song Thread, sponsored by BERK Music

To some extent almost everything I listen to is terrible. But this thread isn’t about that. This is a thread for stuff even I wouldn’t touch. The most bog-riddled, turd-blown shitty songs you can find.

This is a ‘progressive’ band from Australia and I dare anyone to make it through more than 60 seconds of this. Starts off bad and then really doubles down on being the worst music imaginable, seamlessly merging the worst elements of Mr Bungle and Limp Bizkit. Naturally, they’re quite popular both at home and abroad.

2 Likes

That is absolutely horrifying.

I understand that this is cheating, but everything about this is revolting.

3 Likes

Badger, we already have a thread for Moments of Musical Perfection

1 Like

Jim Band

Glad you guys found my band, hope you like it!

4 Likes

:horgh:

Pretty impressive to render a thread redundant with the first post.

1 Like

I saw a song from a second ninja themed nu metal band (THERE’S MORE THAN ONE!?) some time ago that may be a contender.

Found em.

How the fuck is this a genre?

1 Like

:horgh:

1 Like

This song just passed Bing Crosby’s ‘White Chirstmas’ record in Australia for the most weeks at number 1, and to paraphrase Doctor Doody both the country and this song should be nuked from space.

2 Likes

Wait what it is this? Other than a bad song.

Oh wow. This probably explains why I never got into Maiden as a teen. A lot of the music I discovered between say 1994 and 1997 was by borrowing CDs from the public library. The Ramones, Bob Marley, Pantera, L7, 80s Metallica. The only Maiden CD they had was of course The X Factor. “They have a cool zombie on the cover, why is this so lame?”

1 Like

I will admit that the Blaze era songs they played on the last tour sounded cool, although the chorus of the Clansman is maybe more embarassing than Bruce dancing in that ape mask.

Remember the game “Ed Hunter”?

that video is quite a thing

speaking of the clansman check this out

1 Like