frm

Rip & Tear, Until It Is Done (DOOM)

This is me with a custom install of Zdoom running Russian Overkill over fx only brutal doom, legendary, realm 666 beasts, and ultimate visor playing vanguard.

You’ll need a decent loader. I’ll provide the load list. One last thing, to make it harder I had to use spade to hardcode the RO pk3, health is capped and health and armor gains reduced pretty strictly. Death is fast and brutal, running and gunning are best means of survival. Also coded monsters to be 9x health and hit harder.

https://vimeo.com/381257544

1 Like

Played on Combat Shock

1 Like

March can’t arrive soon enough…

1 Like

What is the meaning of all this?

This thread is for all things doom related.

I am a big fan.

Also for sharing custom doom wad setups which is an art form all it’s own.

Would you like to talk about our lord and savior ?

1 Like
1 Like

Bisqwit videos are BEAST!

@Euguene

Doom speedruns have evolved into bizarre engine glitch exploitation.

1 Like

I don’t understand half the words in your post but I will watch your videos when I get the chance. I got into building Doom maps in my last year of high school when I was “studying in my room so leave me alone”. I was the Michael Bay of Doom, always trying to create massive set pieces. Unfortunately the PC technology in 1994 couldn’t always keep up, so I’d have to spend hours compromising my vision to stop the walls melting (except when I used the melting wall skin). My fondest achievements were an open-air colosseum - where you’d step onto the sandy stage and the doors to the lions’ dens would open, whereupon you’d best run to the invincibility sphere and kill as much as you can before it wears off, because those dens are fucking TEEMING - and another level where a series of labyrinthine tunnels lead you to three switches that lower three giant circular walls in the centre of the map, revealing an inland sea containing a massive wooden ark (as best as could be rendered) containing, you guessed it, two of each beast.

Really wish I had backed up those maps. Think I uploaded them somewhere but can’t remember. I thought they were pretty good.

2 Likes
1 Like

Who’s playing eternal? Who’s playing doom 64?

i preordered the deluxe one for pc. maybe looking forward to 64 even more than eternal. it’s sorta bullshit that the console folks get their doom right now at gamestop but i have to wait until midnight

Is GameStop still open? Christ.

yeah, they are selling doom early so the people who pick up animal crossing tomorrow don’t superspread the roni to us old people

1 Like

GameStop is basically a funkpop and gift card center now.

oh to step into an electronics boutique (or better yet an egghead software) in 1997 one last time before we all die

2 Likes

Babbages kinda sucked though

1 Like