frm

Premier League 21/22

Bit early but it saves Niels posting about it in the wrong thread.

The only way this doesn’t end in total humiliation is if Spurs flog Kane to them for £150m and both his ankles immediately implode.

3 Likes

Fixture day - the most pointlessly exciting day of the year. Everyone plays each other home and away, so what? This is so much more exciting-slash-stupid in the AFL where there are 22 rounds and 18 teams with no divisions or conferences or what have you.

3 Likes

The treatment the AFL thread gets around here is a disgrace

2 Likes

:niels:

:sadandre:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Newcastle. :gil:

So did Rafa.

2 Likes

If he goes to Tranmere or Crewe next then it’s probably time to start taking it personally.

Short of Sunderland, I wouldn’t take it personally, and even then, as an extremely non-Geordie Geordie, I don’t really give a shit about Sunderland. It’s more, you know, the deep, profound pointlessness of Newcastle as anything other than something for Ashley to eventually sell, either to an equally money-grubbing cunt, or to a free-spending sportswashing cunt and/or cunts.

3 Likes

Meanwhile…

:seenthings:

:horgh:

One domestic cup win in 8 years. I suppose technically that’d be an improvement.

1 Like

Max Rushden with important message for @Bones:

:maskrage:

Can’t they just hire Neil Lennon and get it over with?

Wow, they’re flipping through them at a breathtaking pace now.

That vermin-faced moron.

That was just Lineker stirring the pot after the 5pm kick-off today. Klinsi was one of the pundits in the studio and he said he’d called Levy after Mourinho left and that Levy hasn’t phoned him back… yet.

Tottenham could turn to Rangers manager Steven Gerrard if their pursuit of former Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo does not fill their managerial vacancy. (Evening Standard)

OK fun’s over, you keep your slut hands off our Stevie!

1 Like