frm

One of us could've got hurt or even killed for Christ's sake. (The Sopranos)

7 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

20210409_172831

4 Likes

Katte has never seen The Sopranos so we’re watching it now. The pilot is pretty good.

2 Likes

Steve Schirripa (Bobby “Bacala” Baccalieri): Oh my God, they’re in Southern Jersey. These are North Jersey guys, so that in itself is hilarious. They may as well be on Mars.

Winter: There’s a very, very thin line between Paulie and Tony Sirico. They’re practically the same person.

Winter: I wanted to take Paulie from his most pristine to his lowest possible state in the course of one hour, so I wanted him starting out completely coiffed with his nails [being manicured], everything perfect, and then have him a disheveled mess by the end.

Winter: The two ways to get Tony to do something was if you told him, “You will be really scary or you’ll be really funny.” I said, “Tony, you will be so fucking funny for the audience to see you, who they’ve never seen except looking like a movie star, with your hair [messy].” So he took like two fingers and just messed up three hairs. I was like, “Tony, come on. Come on, man.” He’s like, “All right you motherfucker,” and he put his hands through his hair and he completely messed up his hair. I said, “Thank you so much.” I turned to Steve Buscemi, I said, “Roll camera. Get this on fucking film. It’s not going to happen again.”

5 Likes

:jimmy: :cheers:

2 Likes
1 Like