frm

Nor the Silent Whispers [WAYLT]

The Church is back, faggoths.

4 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Let’s just pretend I’m listening to Bathory demo tapes and not trolling on the train. \m/

Great vocal performance or greatest vocal performance?

1 Like

Just gotten into this stuff. Bretty good.

1 Like

Slovakian farmer black metal? This is bizarrely compelling. Weird as fuck. Master’s Hammer comes to mind as well.

1 Like

Malokarpatan is gud stuf. They have a new album coming out in a few weeks.

Not quite as hyped as I was, the more tracks I listen to. It’s kind of stripped down for a MDB album. Not a lot of richness in the guitars and minimal violin (shut up, Badger, violins are metal). I had high expectations given that Feel The Misery is a fucking monster album with perfect production and fantastic, thich guitars. Aaron’s harsh vocals on this track are real good though.

1 Like

I mean, I could try to give you shit for MDB but as you may or may not remember I am kind of a big fan so, you know.

1 Like

I did not know that. They’re competent musicians, so it’s not really in your wheel house.

2 Likes

Yeah this is REAL weird and good.

:horgh:

I had somehow never heard this song but Youtube Mix fixed that.

2 Likes

Alison Hell is a great fackin’ song.

2 Likes

The black metal jokes and Norway mockery in this song are legitimately hilarious.

There’s a part in this song that starts around the 02:00 mark, and a full 20 years down the line it remains probably my favorite one-two punch in any black metal song ever. Every time I hear it, I have to crank it all the way up, there’s just no way around it.

2 Likes

I remember there being a tambourine. Why aren’t I hearing the tambourine?

(do we need a seperate thread for deathgrind or can it go in the DM thread, I wonder?)

I guess just death metal. But I’m not a big genre splitting guy.