frm

Mestre de Shit - Crimes Against Food

For indecent liberties against pizza, ‘cue and what have you.

5 Likes

I don’t think this is really a crime against food per se (spam pineapple fried rice would be a totally conventional thing to have in Hawaii and elsewhere) but just to get things going, whipped up a bunch of this last night for dinner/leftover lunches, but the content gods must be appeased

3 Likes

:no:

That looks like fine eating. Spread it across a dirty counter next time and serve it to friends with an ice cream scoop.

3 Likes

:no:

Throw it on the kitchen floor and slurp it up like a animal you piece of shit

5 Likes

Yeah I would eat the fuck out of that fried rice. Pig pile on Norman for making edible food!

2 Likes

:no: spam fried rice is highly regarded and you’ve managed to ruin the thread before it even got started. Shame!

2 Likes

Spam spam spam spam…

I’m unsure if I want to turn this into a culinary confessional, but I read some listicle about THE WORST FOODS and some idiot had put olive loaf in there, and I got to thinking - am I the weirdo for enjoying this on a biweekly basis? My local Iraqi has a halal version that whips, get it in there with a little mayo, some raw onions, maybe on a poppy seed roll and you’re laughing.

1 Like

What meat is halal olive loaf made from?

Chicken

I’m unconvinced, but I’m very wary of processed meats, chicken ones in particular.

Unrelated, but how drunk are you right now?

I’ll say this much: when the post was made I had been stone sober in excess of 72 hours.

1 Like

I saw you make about 10 posts in rapid succession across multiple threads and took a wild guess at the situation.

That is a very precisely worded response

5 Likes

Something is afoot.

That was Marius’ nickname when he had the case of funk-dick.

She’s a keeper :ring:

https://fb.watch/6CNQQ99wnK/

This is no thread. It’s a tomb.

2 Likes

Pizza kagemand

Fish n Chips Pizza

2 Likes