frm

Fantasy Football 21/22

The main league can be joined here:

If you log into your account you were previously in the league with, you will automatically be entered into this league. If you weren’t, or are using a new account, you need to join using that link. Or you can use this code: sv6r77

H2H League

You can use that link or this code: 6uotep

YOU HAVE TO JOIN THIS ONE. IT IS NOT AUTOMATIC. DO IT.

There will be a single play-off round between the top 2 on the last day of the season to see who wins.

2 Likes

I expect many Gylfi Sigurðsson based team names this year.

Everyone in the league should be forced to use their triple captain on the first game day in the spirit of competition.

Right, I’m in. Seriously, everyone needs to join the H2H - it keeps the interest alive even if you have a bad run and slip back in the overall rankings.

Off to a cracking start, ranked 196k/6.6M based on Pepe and Toney making an appearance. This is my year!

Not sure why I should help you tossers, but pro tip: sell Bruno Fernandes

Thanks, and self-:facepalm2:. I got off to a cracking start, then had a horror week. To wildcard or not to wildcard, that is the question.

I used bench boost, and of course the first thing that happens is one of my players (Pepe) is out of the matchday squad for fuck knows what reason. I’m already dead.

I think picking Arsenal players right now is… courageous, certainly.