frm

Europa League and Conference

Gets its own thread because it’s the final tonight and :realtome: next season.

Who you going for? I assume Sevilla will win it but know nothing about them these days.

Fine, fuck it! I’ll do this on my own!

Decent game so far. Sevilla deserve to lose for their defender rugby tackling Lukaku then rolling around on the floor afterwards to con the ref into only giving him a yellow.

:niels:

Barca signed the wrong de Jong.

Bones :incredulousjones:

This is folly. But get me a stream if you’re going through with this crazy plan.

Sir, we have a streaming thread.

I’m watching a legal stream because a relative has BT Sport and shares their login. The only downside is that Robbie Savage is co-commentating. :deflated:

What’s the point of Robbie Savage if you can’t see his hair?

:scruffy: And they have Owen Hargreaves in the studio for the Bayern games, who looks perfectly normal but has a completely unplaceable accent.

:neutral:

Canadian?

No longer - there’s too much German and Manc in the mix now.

Also do you remember de Jong being at Newcastle?

Yes, but I more remember his frequently injured brother.

Three appearances for FC Cincinnati and counting, according to his wiki. The Jack Wilshere of the MLS.

Spurs just scraped past nine-man Bulgarian minnows in a qualifying round for one of the cups Mourinho has been brought in to win. Their latest galactico can’t arrive soon enough!

4-1 up at half-time, probably best to sub off Lo Celso, who’s scored two, and keep on Kane for another 45 minutes.

Hans Christian Shamblesen

Don’t mind me, I’m just enjoying Spurs’ Europa League squad depth.

:horgh: Missed that.

:niels:

Last 32, via the Graun:

• Wolfsberger v Tottenham
  • Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge
  • Real Sociedad v Manchester United
  • Benfica v Arsenal
  • Red Star Belgrade v Milan
  • Royal Antwerp v Rangers
  • Slavia Prague v Leicester
  • RB Salzburg v Villarreal
  • Braga v Roma
  • Krasnodar v Dinamo Zagreb
  • Young Boys v Bayer Leverkusen
  • Molde v Hoffenheim
  • Granada v Napoli
  • Maccabi Tel-Aviv v Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Lille v Ajax
  • Olympiakos v PSV Eindhoven

Never heard of Wolfsberger, and I’m pretty sure that Benfica > Burnley, so if Arsenal’s kids get past them then questions probably need to be asked.