frm

Cringe

1 Like

That song has always sucked a thousand dicks. This is just a thousand and one.

someone who does role playing i know told me this is legendary cringe but I mostly just have no idea what is habborning

we’re waiting for tickets

2 Likes

Reminded me of this classic:

2 Likes

:horgh:

I remember Balls posted that around 2010, and I then posted it to my friend’s facebook page cause I knew he’d lol, but he got bent outta shape because he’d recently added all of his family as friends. It was the first time I realized that facebook, and the broader internet of my youth, was over.

7 Likes

Fucking cursed TikTok account

I’m truly a pacifist at heart but if she was walking down the street one day and a random door happened to open exactly as she was passing and a bunch of large circular saw blades started inexplicably blasting and whizzing forth from within, cleaving and rending and rip-sawing her waxen form into multiple horizontal cross sections that flop over into a soggy heap, smearing gristle and oozing pallid body fat all over the sidewalk, that would be… uh… ok, I guess

5 Likes

[slams roof of murder car] ey! Im walkin’ here!

1 Like

I like Alex’s increasingly elaborate and unhinged murder fantasies.

2 Likes

This guy always fascinated me. He completely stole the Angry Nintendo Nerd’s schtick but got pretty popular for a while doing it despite the fact that he might be borderline developmentally disabled? Total dope.

1 Like
1 Like

Please, do not post this.

2 Likes