frm

Brazilian Music

I know some forumites appreciate Brazilian, so I thought this thread would be appreciated.

1 Like

My sexual awakening

1 Like

This was in my top 2020 albums uploads.

Kiko is better known for playing guitar in Metá Metá

1 Like

Love Karol Conka … Bang Bang

Karol Conka really fucked up this year.

I don’t watch the show, but from what I heard she was really nasty. She got booted from the show with a record 99.17% of the votes.

Edit: BTW, Kiko is awesome!

2 Likes

Crikey, naturally, I was not aware of this. I wondered why her Page had gone quiet.

This guy is pretty cool. I bought an album from him and he sent me a boat load of other stuff with hand scribbled covers and whatnot.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is cool… Kinda reminded me a little bit of Arrigo Barnabe.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve not heard of him before. The Clara Crocodilo album I’m listening to is pretty rad.

3 Likes

I used to eat a lot of Brazilian music at one point. Completely forgot about Egberto Gismonti but this thread has made me remember how much I loved his music. Thank your, frm. There was also this other Brazilian artist whose name I can’t remember who made an instrumental two track LP in the 70s that was about “meeting a friend in the jungle after being completely lost” which had an awesome rhythm section but I can’t for my life remember the name of the artist or album. Sounds familiar to anyone?

2 Likes

Found it!

4 Likes

F.A.B

2 Likes

Class. This is my new favourite thread.

1 Like

1 Like

Love that Elza Soares track.

1 Like

not really into this for some reason