frm

Bonk, go to horny gaol: The Australia thread

:horgh: Oh my.

I stole the joke about him needing to learn how to count. He’s a former chief cop from Queensland, so he’s both dumb as a rock and as cunty as ten cunts in a five-cunt bag.

I’m meant to be going to Queensland for work in August. Is it a particularly right-wing hellhole?

Is Pauline Hanson still a thing there? When i was living in Brisbane 25 years ago she was rambling about kicking out the Asians and Abos and something about printing money to hand out to the farmers.

Ten years from now: Remember when Australia doesn’t exist was just a meme??

:sadandre:

He was never a senior police officer.

He left the Queensland Police months before he would have been entitled to a pension.

His colleagues apparently passed the hat around and put a can of dog food on his desk as a parting gift.

1 Like

24hr:

Huh. For some reason I thought he was a former police comissioner. So he’s a failed cop.

" Allegations were made that his departure was due to an incident of ‘misconduct’"

You’d have to be some kind of supercunt to be forced to leave Qld police due to misconduct.

Oh man. Still very much a thing. Never really left the public eye due in part to regular appearances on commercial TV and recently won two seats in the federal senate with her party. I hate Queenslanders so very much.

Morrison Said He’s Thankful Nobody Died In Kangaroo Island Bushfire That Killed Two

A few corrections and clarifications are required.

One: she did disappear from the public eye on a few occasions. The first was when she went to prison… for electoral fraud, I think. The second was when she emigrated to England because she thought everyone was still white there. Lol. The third time was when she turned up to parliament in a burqa. That could have been anyone!

Two: she seems to have made peace with the Asians, probably because she appreciates being able to buy the Daily Telegraph at 3am on Christmas Eve from the local corner store. Now it’s all about the Muslims, hence the burqa.

Third: she also makes appearances on non-commercial TV, like when the ABC did an inside investigation of her dealings with the NRA, during which she also speculated that Port Arthur was a secret government inside job.

The burqa thing! She sure showed us liberal elites.

In some ways the ground has shifted in ways that matter since her first heyday.

In the 90’s the major parties essentially agreed to cut her party out by refusing to direct preferences (then a critical factor in Aus politics), the Conservative parties (LNP) judged that voters who swing between the major parties were too repulsed by her, and some of her economic policies (tariffs etc.) were on the nose with big donors. (It’s worth remembering that she initially won a seat in a Labor heartland that was reeling from liberalisation of Australia’s economy in the 80’s)

However as Australia has enthusiastically joined other countries into the Trumpian hellslide, her stupidity is catnip to dying media companies after boomer clicks online and viewers for breakfast TV. Over time her politics have also become pretty indistinguishable from the populist right.

Her party (One Nation) can now meet the threshold to win a Senate seat in Queensland at regular elections without preference deals, so the LNP have made peace with her, and One Nation has become a pretty reliable part of their voting bloc in the Senate. She’s far too stupid and inept at anything resembling real politics to build a movement or be a tough negotiator in the Senate, so the LNP are happy with her in place.

Greatest of times.

She did help scupper the government’s latest attempt to destroy trade unions forever and ever amen, so it’s not like she’s completely useless. I mean, everything else she’s done in the last 20 years has been useless and/or awful, but still… Yeah.

what and why

The shit on the outside is Lamington, the closest thing to an Australian contribution to world cuisine - sponge cake dunked in chocolate sauce then rolled in desiccated coconut. The shit on the inside is America, Fuck Yeah. The why is because Freedom, Bitch.

You people deserve everything that has happened these last couple of months and more.

A lamb rissole would have been a more appropriate filling