Alternative Conservative

Based Ben manning down biggly here.

far-right grifter human centipede

Love it

fake and gay

‘look at all the gifts, it’s christmas’

suck my dick you fake ass video

1 Like

Just wait until you see the footage of Gavine McInnes pulling his cheeks apart to reveal the copy of the book he purchased for all his proud sons.

I have been researching far-right propaganda on YouTube since 2017, and I have consistently argued that we cannot understand radicalization on the platform by focusing solely on the algorithm. I have also come to find that we don’t actually need to understand the recommendation algorithm to still know that YouTube is an effective source of far-right propaganda. In fact, I will go even further: according to my research, YouTube could remove its recommendation algorithm entirely tomorrow and it would still be one of the largest sources of far-right propaganda and radicalization online.

The actual dynamics of propaganda on the platform are messier and more complicated than a single headline or technological feature can convey — and show how the problems are baked deeply into YouTube’s entire platform and business model. Specifically, when we focus only on the algorithm, we miss two incredibly important aspects of YouTube that play a critical role in far-right propaganda: celebrity culture and community.

Awwww. :sadandre:

White Nationalist Karl Pilkington

3 Likes

:horgh:

FBI arrests 3 alleged members of white-supremacist group ‘the Base’ ahead of Virginia gun rally

Link

1 Like

His torso is weird and gummy like Zuck’s face

It looks like he has three penises.

Roosh needs your help!